Monday, March 29, 2010

My new EP 'Roll Away' is available today!!

hey there friends-
i'm excited today to release my new 5-song EP, 'Roll Away.' I recorded most of this music in my small house in l.a., and it features some of the amazing musicians I play with from the East and West Coasts, including a really cool duet with my friend, Lissie. I feel like it's the next step for me as a songwriter, musician and producer.

Peoples' attention span is shorter than ever in our new digital world. It's difficult to get a few songs' worth of material across to someone. My primary goal is to get the music to people. With that in mind, I'm trying out the 'pay what you want' strategy...click on the album cover below to get it...you can get a digital download or order a cd....thanks!

Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment