Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Videos from 'Las Palmas' release party

A few videos from the crowd have surfaced from the Las Palmas ep Release party at Hotel Cafe on 7/21/12... Here's the closer, 'Boom Boom' and a sing along version of 'Meet me in LA.'  There was a rowdy crowd in attendance and a great band...I was thrilled to have old friends Nate skiles and Mark Smidt join the band, my brother Isaac on his crazy 12-string lap steel, Rosa and Maesa Pullman and Laura Holloway singing and James Salter on the tenor sax.   It was a real family affair, just the way I like it!  Definitely an incredible time and now a joyous memory for me!  Thanks to all of you who came out and made it such a fun night. and thanks to the awesome Geoff Moore for shooting and sending me 'meet me in la!'

No comments:

Post a Comment